Existence that's more than 'Fronting'

Existence that's more than 'Fronting'


I ain't fronting, Holmes meaning and pronunciation - YouTube


Ya see people who come-on to ya, and ya know if you’ve been posting 

a lot that they have no other consideration for what you had to say 

than if you were a peacock, vainly strutting out your plumage to get 

that wanted attention. When in fact you’re promoting your own discipline

and style of being as a ‘PSA’-public service announcement message-

for their edification to warning than as someone whose main intent 

was to attract a companion or soul mate.


Perhaps, helping out a fellow traveler or pilgrim whose riding or surfing 

this same streaming wave of consciousness would be a collateral motive. 

But again, it is altruisism that is coherent with my ethic of expression, 

then it is a catchy ‘brand’ to hook someone’s interest for your selfish 

aggrandizement.


You’re witness to the overflow incarnation of energy articulated into 

these word patterns of my operational procedures, then another 

commercialized hook or click bait to titillate your ennui seeking 

something-anything of interest as an escape from the monotony of 

banal mundanity.


What I’m projecting is the essence of a meaning to me of some 

figurative matter whose presence is and has been a guiding bene-

factor to the logic of my intellect in its affirmation of its own 

sublime and profound existence of serendipitous facility for those 

within the proximal margins of its aesthetic qualities and characteristic.



I hesitate to name it as any more than a mentor or a muse of an 

extra-dimensional origin, which is in close enough proximity-if not 

the very inner workings of my psycho-physical operations-to have 

timely interventional redemption portals for me in my emotional 

moments of distress. I’ve noted that correlating to the advent 

of these fortuitous actions, has been my own emotional devotions 

to belief themes that have been based more on intuitive predis-

positions than the pragmatism of the present social consensus of 

conventions. In leaning with earnest reliance on these intuitive 

trusts, I have been graced by the mentor/muse for the virtue 

of my fidelity to these intuitive paths of action.


When you seek me out, you’re actually petitioning the muse and 

mentor whose qualities are radiating from its conduit-Me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As an aggregator of the sensory triggers of a karmic consequence

Unconscious projections of our soul