So you need to do something about it now


Are you satisfied with your day by telling yourself that you've already done everything? Sorry but, fucking a 28-year-old girl, you haven't. So you need to do something about it now, by coming over here and fucking me right now.

-Well... I would! But I keep getting these solicitations that get me thinking, "Maybe THIS TIME it's more than a web-bot..". Or I get a look at a piece of ass that distracts me to the point of blowing off your come-on.

Your close-ups that set me licking my lips for your lips and those awaiting teats ARE a compelling argument, per se, for you. Yet, any gal who would declare this, " Unlike the dishes, I’d do a man any time of the day. I swallow cum , too, even though my mouth is full with a dick..." would go to the head of the line! 'Cause I could always get an offer for some tits to ogle or lust after for fondling and sucking, but an offer for a throat-swallowing BJ?!

Ya need a pounding of those slots? Get a ticket and get in-line with the rest of us. I was up at 330am rubbing my jones thinking 'bout my 38 year old step-dau parting her lips as my hand reaches up between her legs and our lips and tongues meet like starved wolves in a mouth-lock to compliment our groping on each other to relieve the pent-up frustrations of our previous behavioral restraint with each other.

So you can reach down there-all you want in some promise of what you have in store for us, but until it occurs in face time, IT's ALL SIGNIFYING WORDS!

'Ms Creswell NC' has it going for her more than she knows: "There is nothing better that I like to do than to fuck. I thought by now that I would be married by now but it hasn't happened. I am sure that I can fuck and do whatever I want to do with my pussy." She's found and is working her emotional zeitgeist.

"I am spread open right now waiting for a man to come to pound this tight pussy. I promise it is nice and tight. I know you are not going to keep me waiting, right? Do you want my address?". 
I wish I WOULD! Particularly, if you have an ass like so, I'd be knocking on that gash-front and back door!

Me being a 2X's marriage loser on his third, can understand this child not wanting to make the jump to marriage. The jump for the visceral is just as much like a bad marriage, but with no vows or marriage bands.

Where's my records stored where my 'Massa's License', so I can show it to her as my bona fides "bad boy" she's looking for: " I'm on the hunt for a bad boy. One that will party and enjoy life and in the bedroom treat me like your sex slave. Love is not what I want. I want a real man that can take my body and do things to me that I can only fantasize about! Will you come over now and be my bad boy? Consider it a late-night booty call. he difference is between a GOOD and a BAD girl? A good girl goes to a party, goes home, then goes to bed. A bad girl goes to a party, goes to bed, and then goes home. "

At weeks away from 70 years, the hormones have been Pavloved not to jump at the generic features but more the attitude. Like the busty gal I ran into last December whose eyes expressed what discretion told her that her mouth shouldn't. Have my mind be the trigger of the hormones, than the hoping the hormones trigger the mind I'm a 'sucker' for that "Come hither, Man"-look a woman can give.

Will have to make plans for my (perv's) 'Runaway Girl's Home' with solicitations such as this: "I have to let off steam! Would you be mad if I jumped on you to release my anger, or would you prefer to take it slowly?"

Keeping my mind thinking how I COULD DO "something about it now!"
===============
Your 'Zero dollars and Seventy-five cent' ($0.75-USD) donations of appreciation are always graciously accepted
at this link https://www.paypal.me/j2e595















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As an aggregator of the sensory triggers of a karmic consequence

Unconscious projections of our soul